There are no requirements for any formal academic qualifications for admission to the program, but applicants should demonstrate competence in English language as this is the language of instruction.
Applicants should submit a short motivational letter of intent outlining their reasons for wishing to join this program.
Applicants who are are sponsored/supported by an organisation, should obtain from that organisation a formal letter of recommendation that they follow this program.
Click here to submit your application.
English Language Competence
Since the program is taught and assessed in English, students educated in countries where English is not the first language must provide evidence of their English proficiency, before they can be admitted to the Program. Those with English as a first language or successful completion of High School and/or Degree Level Education in English Language are exempt from this requirement.
Acceptable evidence includes:
- UK based O-level, GCSE or Standard Grade English Language - Grade C or above.
- International GCSE English as a Second Language - Grade C or above.
- International Baccalaureate (IB): Grade 4 minimum in English Language
- IELTS band 6 or above, provided that no individual band score is less than 6
- TOEFL (including the Tests in Written and Spoken Practice), minimum score of 500 (paper-based test), 213 (computer-based test) or 94 (internet-based test)
- Test in English for Educational Purposes (TEEP) - Grade 3
- Oxford Certificate of English as a Foreign Language at Higher Level
- University of London - School Examinations Board Certificate of Attainment in English, grade 5
- Passes in the Cambridge Higher School Certificate at Subsidiary level or in the Cambridge Overseas School Certificate count as O levels
- TOEIC with a minimum overall score of 500